Research on the methods of detecting and removing slide valve failure
- 63 Downloads
Various ways for detecting slide valve failure are discussed in the paper. Specifically, a new method for detecting slide valve sticking state is first presented. The method does not depend on any special sensor and is only based on the detection of oscillation current wave within a valve coil. Results of theoretical analysis and experimental research are given for comparison. In order to remove a slide valve sticking online, a concept and method of “electrical hammer” is introduced. At last, an application example of the methods is discussed. In fact, it is an electro-hydraulic turbine system with failure diagnosis, fault-tolerant and trouble removal functions.
Key wordsfault-tolerant control failure diagnosis trouble removal slide valve hydraulic sticking
CLC numberTH165+.3 TH137.5
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liou Xihui, 1987. Static and dynamic characteristic of proportional control amplifier and proportional electromagnet. Master thesis, Hangzhou, Zhejiang University.Google Scholar
- Li Wei, Wang Ruiming, Ge Yiyuan, 1997. Research on the Method of Removing Spool Sticking Online. ’97 ICFP. International academic publishers, Beijing, p. 485–489.Google Scholar
- Lu Yongxiang, Hu Dahong, 1988. Electro-hydraulic Proportional Control Technique, Publishing Company of Mechanical Industry, Beijing, p. 56–66.Google Scholar
- Wang Ruiming, 1998. Study on the control system of ASIC-PLC based on water turbine velometer. Master’s thesis, Huangzhou, Zhejiang University.Google Scholar
- Wei Jianhua, Lu Yongxiang, Wu Genmao, 1995. Fault-tolerant Based Electro-hydraulic Executive Device of Steam Turbine. Power Engineering,15(4): 15–18.Google Scholar