175 years of linear programming
4. Minimax and cake
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsPayoff Mixed Strategy Pure Strategy Linear Complementarity Problem Duality Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G B Dantzig,Linear programming and extensions, Princeton University Press, 1963.Google Scholar
- David Gale,The theory of linear economic models, McGraw Hill, 1960.Google Scholar
- K G Murty,Linear and combinatorial programming, Wiley, 1976.Google Scholar
- Gnillermo Owen,Game theory, 3rd Edition, 1995.Google Scholar
- William Ponndstone,Prisoner’s Dilemma, Donbleday, 1992.Google Scholar
- J von Neumann and O Morgenstern,Theory of games and economic behaviour, Princeton University Press, 1944.Google Scholar
- JD Williams,The compleat strategyst: being a primer on the theory of games of strategy, Dover, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1999