Glossopterids: Suzerains of geologically past Indian forests
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsGondwana Late Carboniferous Secondary Vein Root Nodule Bacterium Early Cretaceous Period
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M Banerjee, In Pal P K (ed.)Contemporary Thoughts in Plant Sciences, Academic Staff College, Burdwan University, 49–57, 1996.Google Scholar
- H K Maheshwari,Palaeobotanist, 40, 101–127, 1992.Google Scholar
- D D Pant,J Ind. Bot. Soc., 56, 1–23, 1977.Google Scholar
- D D Pant,J Sen Mem. Lect., 1, 11–31, 1992.Google Scholar
- W N Stewart and G W Rothwell,Palaeobotany and the Evolution of Plants, Cambridge University Press, 1993.Google Scholar
- K R Surange and S Chandra,Palaeobotanist, 20, 264–268, 1971.Google Scholar
- K R Surange and H K Maheshwari,Palaeontographica, B129, 178–192, 1970.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2000