The permeability and strength of green high performance concrete
- 112 Downloads
The permeability, alkali-silica reaction, workability and strength of GHPC (green high performance concrete) were studied in this paper. The results show that GHPC has an excellent durability and the effects of mass ratio of flyash to high calcium slag, water-binder ratio, content of water reducer, and crushed coarse aggregate type on the workability and strength of GHPC were considerably evident. A new path for the concretes continuous development was put forward.
Key wordsGHPC permability alkali-silica reaction workability strength water-binder ratio green cementing material water reducer crushed coarse aggregate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu Zhongwei, Lian Hui zhen.High Performance Concrete. Beijing: China Railroad Publishing Company, 1999Google Scholar
- 2.Ma Baoguo, Zhu Pinghua, Huang Lifu. Research On AAS Cementing Material by Alkaline Acting Material Solid.Journa of Wuhan University of Technology. 2000(5):13–15Google Scholar
- 3.Lu Xinying. Application of the Nernst-Einstein Equation to Concrete.Cement and Concrete Research, 1997(27)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang Jing, Tan Weizu, Lv Jianfeng. A New Method to Evaluate Workability of High Performance Concrete.Industrial Construction, 1998,28(4):5–9Google Scholar
- 5.Wang Qihong.Materials Rheology. Beijing: China Construction Industry Presses, 1985Google Scholar