The characteristics and application of polymer optical fiber
- 54 Downloads
The recent development of polymer optical fiber (POF) at home and abroad was summarized. The special characteristics of the perfluorinated POF were introduced and its wide potential application was predicted. POF is the most suitable in conjunction network project, especially using with quartz optical fibers. Facing this market opportunity, it is a right choice to unit colleges, research institutions and manufacture corporations to accelerate the industrialization of POF.
Key wordspolymer optical fiber characteristics application
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ming Hai, Xu Xingsheng, Wang Pei. Polymer Fiber and Its Application.Journal of China Institute of Metrology, 2001, 12(2): 54–64Google Scholar
- 2.Bi Hongzhang. The Development and Research of Polymer Optical Fiber.Hi-Tech Fiber & Application, 2001, 26(4): 39–40Google Scholar
- 3.Ding Dong, Sun Xiaohan, Yang Chun. The Development and Application of Polymer Optical Fiber Technology.Journal of Electron Devices, 2000, 23(4): 286–291Google Scholar
- 4.Song Jun, Ming Hai. Recent Development of Polymer Optical Fiber Technology.Opto-Electronics Technology & Information, 1999, 12(3): 1–5Google Scholar
- 5.Xu Naiying. Review of the Development of Polymer Optical Fiber.Optical Fiber & Electric Cable, 1999, (4): 3–12Google Scholar
- 6.Wang Liya. Survey on Development of Foreign Plastic Optical Fiber.Petroleum & Chemical Industry Technology and Application, 1998, (1): 45–48Google Scholar
- 7.Gao Deqing, Che Huisheng. The Present Situation of the Development of Polymer Optical Fiber.Opto-Electronics Technology & Information, 1997, 10(3): 16–20Google Scholar
- 8.Huang Hansheng. The Tendency of the Development of Polymer Optical Fiber in Japan.Modern Chemical Industry, 1996, (12): 48–52Google Scholar