Heat transfer for laminar flow through parallel porous disks of different permeability
- 17 Downloads
The problem of temperature distribution and heat transfer for laminar flow through two parallel porous disks of different permeability, has been investigated when the flow is entirely due to injection and/or suction at the two disks. Viscous dissipation terms have been included in the energy equation and the injection and/or suction velocities at the two disks are assumed to be small. The boundaries are kept at constant temperatures. The variation of temperature and Nusselt numbers at the two disks has been graphically depicted for various values of the injection and suction velocities.
KeywordsPorous permeability temperature Nusselt number
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chaudhary R C and Gaur Y N (to be published)Google Scholar
- Gaur Y N 1972Indian J. Pure Appl. Math. 3 1289Google Scholar
- Gaur Y N 1972Def. Sci. J. 22 5Google Scholar
- Rajvanshi S C 1973Indian J. Phys. 47 16Google Scholar
- Yuan S W and Finkelstein A B 1956Trans. ASME 78 719Google Scholar