Korovkin type approximation theorems on the space of continuously differentiable fnctions
- 11 Downloads
It is studied Korovkin type approximation theorems on C(1) ([0, 1]) the space of continuously differentiable functions on the unit interval. It is proved that test functions for which Korovkin type approximation theorems hold depending on norms of C(1) ([0, 1]).
KeywordsBanach Space Linear Operator Bounded Linear Operator Unit Interval Separable Banach Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Altomare, F. and Baccaccio, C., On Korovkin-type Theorems in Spaces of Continuous Complex-valued Functions, Boll. Un. Mat. Ital. 6 (1982), No. 1, 75–86.Google Scholar
- Altomare, F. and Campiti, M., Korovkin-Type Approximation Theorey and its Applications, de Gruyter, Berlin and New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- Brosowski, B., A Korovkin-type Theorem for Differentiable Functions, in Approximation TheoryI, ed. E. W. Cheney, Academic Press, 1980, 255–260.Google Scholar
- Korovkin, P. P., Linear Operators and Approximation Theory, Hindustan Publishing, Delhi, 1960Google Scholar
- Šaškin, Y. A., On Convergence of Contraction Operators, Math. Cluj., 11 (1969), 355–360.Google Scholar