Maximal monotone differential inclusions with memory
- 37 Downloads
In this paper we study maximal monotone differential inclusions with memory. First we establish two existence theorems; one involving convex-valued orientor fields and the other nonconvex valued ones. Then we examine the dependence of the solution set on the data that determine it. Finally we prove a relaxation theorem.
KeywordsMaximal monotone operator resolvent resolvent convergence topology selection theorem relaxation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Attouch H,Variational Convergence for Functional and Operators (London: Pitman) (1984)Google Scholar
- Aubin J -P and Cellina A,Differential Inclusions (Berlin: Springer) (1983)Google Scholar
- Kuratowski K,Topology I (New York; Academic Press) (1966)Google Scholar
- Vrabie I,Compactness Methods in Nonlinear Evolutions (Essex: Longman) (1987)Google Scholar
- Warga J,Optimal Control of Differential and Functional Equations (New York: Academic Press) (1970)Google Scholar