On interative algorithms for a class of nonlinear variational inequalities
- 1 Downloads
In this paper we use the auxiliary principle technique to suggest and analyze novel and innovative iterative algorithms for a class of nonlinear variational inequalities. Several special cases, which can be obtained from our main results, are also discussed.
KeywordsVariational Inequality Complementarity Problem Variational Inequality Problem Auxiliary Problem General Variational Inequality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baiocchi, G. and Capelo, A., Variational and Quasi-variational Inequalities, J. Wiley and Sons, New York, London, 1984.Google Scholar
- Filippov, V. M., Variational Principles for Nonpotential Operators, Amer. Math. Soc. Trans. Math. Monographs, Vol. 77,1989.Google Scholar
- Noor, M. Aslam, The Riesz-Fréchet Theorem and Monotonicity, M. Sc. Thesis, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada, 1971.Google Scholar
- Noor, M. Aslam, Equivalence of Differentiable Optimization Problems for Variational Inequalities, J. Nat. Geometry (1995) to appear.Google Scholar
- ——, Variational Inequalities in Physical Oceanography, in: Ocean Waves Engineering, 201–226. M. Rahman ed., Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton, U. K. (1994), 201–226.Google Scholar
- Oettli, W., Some Remarks on General Complementarity Problems and Quasi-Variational Inequalities, Unviersity of Mannheim, Germany, Pre-print, 1987.Google Scholar
- Speck, F. O., General Wiener-Hopf Factorization Methods, Research Notes in Mathematics 119, Pitman Advanced Publishing Program, 1985.Google Scholar