The author introduces us to the fascinating world of bats: their features, classification, habitats, food habits, and distribution.
KeywordsWing Membrane Unused Building Fascinating World Cynopterus Sphinx Indian Pygmy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A Brosset. Bats of Central and Western India.J. Bombay Nat. His. Soc. 591–57, 583–624, 707–746. 1962.Google Scholar
- M B Fenton. Bats. Facts On File. New York, Oxford. 1992.Google Scholar
- H Khajuria. Records of the Zoological Survey of India, Studies of Bats. Part I. Occasional Paper 13, 1–59. 1979.Google Scholar
- H Khajuria. Taxonomical and Ecological Studies on the Bats of Jabalpur District, MP, India. Part II. Occasional Paper 19, 1–69. 1980.Google Scholar
- W Schober. The Lives of Bats. Croom Helm, London and Canberra. 1984.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1996