Electrons in condensed matter
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsQuantized Hall Effect Pauli Exclusion Principle Fractional Quantum Outer Electron Hall Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ♦.W Hume Rothery.Electrons, Atoms, Metals and Alloys. 3rd Edn. Dover Publication. New York, 1963. A book in the form of a dialogue between an older metallurgist and a younger scientist on the relevance of quantum behaviour of electrons to metallurgical phenomena.Google Scholar
- ♦.T V Ramakrishnan and C N R Rao.Superconductivity Today. Wiley Eastern. New Delhi. 1992. An elementary introduction.Google Scholar
- ♦.C Kittel.Introduction to Solid State Physics. Seventh Edition. (Wiley, New York. 1994. A standard text notable for its attention to phenomena and physical explanation.Google Scholar
- ♦.PW Anderson.Physics Today. October 1997. A stimulating essay on the unusual ways of electrons in condensed matter, by a master.Google Scholar
- ♦.R Srinivasan,Resonance, Vol.1. No.12, Vol.2. No.2, No.6, No.10.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2005