T R Seshadri’s contributions to the chemistry of natural products
Some illustrative examples
- 45 Downloads
Seshadri developed many reagents and synthetic procedures which he used for elucidation and synthesis of natural products, in particular flavonoids.
KeywordsFlavonoids lichen metabolite methylation Elbs-Seshadri oxidation structure elucidation natural products synthesis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N R Krishnaswamy, T R Seshadri and P J Tahir,Indian J Chem., Vol. 8, p. 1074 (for studies on pedaliin and nepitrin), 1970.Google Scholar
- A C Jain, P Lala and T R Seshadri,Indian J.Chem., Vol. 7, p. 61 (for a synthesis of ougenin), 1969.Google Scholar
- S Balakrishna, T R Seshadri and B Venkataramani,J. Sci. Ind. Res., India, Vol. 20B, p. 331 (for the structures of damnacanthol and related anthraquinones), 1961.Google Scholar
- T R Seshadri,Proceedings of the annual session Ceylon association for the advancement of Science, Vol. 22 (pt.2), p. 193 (for a review of the neoflavonoids), 1966.Google Scholar
- K Aghoramurthy, K G Sarma and T R Seshadri,Tetrahedron Letters, No.16, 4 (forthe structure of thelephoric acid, a terphenyl quinone from a lichen), 1960.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2004