Some consequences ofŨ12 withSU3 breaking
Lettere Alla Redazione
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsObvious Notation Exact Symmetry Meson Tensor Exact Amplitude Original Tensor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).See, for example, a review by Dr.Harari:Seminar on High-Energy Physics and Elementary Particles (Trieste, 1965) (to be published).Google Scholar
- (5).This method of expressing most of theSU 3 broken amplitudes in terms of theSU 3 exact amplitudes in this particular fashion which simplifies computation was pointed out to me by Dr. VirendraSingh.Google Scholar
- (7).Our results are in disagreement with those ofM. Konuma andE. Remiddi: (Pisa preprint) who calculate theŨ 12 broken decay rates and get relations (3a) and (3c) instead of our relations (3a) and (3b).Google Scholar
- (8).It was pointed out to me by Dr.Harari that the results of zero polarization for the processes (6c) and (6d) can be derived in the framework ofŨ s isospin⊗Ũ 4⊗U 1 hypercharge and thus would hold to all order of the assumed symmetry-breaking.Google Scholar
- (11).A survey of experimental data has been compiled byM. L. Stevenson: UCRL-11493 (1964), to be published.Google Scholar
- (13).H. Harari, D. Horn, M. Hugler, H. J. Lipkin andS. Meshkov: to be published.Google Scholar
© Società Italiana di Fisica 1965