Panel random analysis of credit risk in business
- 56 Downloads
Market economy is a kind of credit economy. The survival and development of an individual in the society are closely related with his credit. Without credit, market economy can not continue, the society can hardly run in good order and good health. This paper defines the basic concept of trade credit risk with its manifestation and brings forward the basic mode quantitatively analyzing the credit risk. The data structure of informations is analyzed, the decomposition model of credit risk is structured and with the aid of statistical analysis, including regression analysis, analysis of variance, test of hypothesized, the description, classification, certification and confirmations of credit risk model are completed, then, we can describe and control the credit risk with the model to provide basis when building credit support system in today’s society.
Key wordscredit risk model business
CLC numberO 221. 6
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lance T. Examining Methods of VBM.Strategic Finance, 2002,80(4):62–64.Google Scholar
- John C, Jamie G. Value Based Management—The Only Way to Manage for Value.Accountancy Ireland, 1998,30(5):10–12.Google Scholar
- Anonymous. Surveys Offer Insights on Pay, EVA, and VBM.IOMA’s Pay for Performance Report, 2001,1(1): 2–5.Google Scholar
- Bartley J M. The CFROI Valuation Model.Journal of Investing, 1998,7(1):31–44.Google Scholar
- Anonymous. Best Practice Technique: Focus on CFROI Analysis to Boost Your Firm’s Growth in 2004.IOMA’s Report on Financial Analysis, Planning & Reporting, 2003,3(11):1.Google Scholar
- Philippe J.Value at Risk: The New Benchmark for Controlling Market Risk. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc, 1997.Google Scholar