Twot-out-of-n oblivious transfer schemes with designated receiver
Oblivious transfer (OT) protocol is a fundamental cryptographical tool and widely used as a building block of secure computation. In this work, we propose two efficientt-out-of-n oblivious transfer schemes with the designated receiver. A common advantage of the two schemes is efficient. The total computation cost of the sender and the receiver isn +2t+1 modular exponentiations in first scheme that is three-round, and the total one of the sender and receiver isn+3t modular exponentiations in second scheme that is two-round. Another advantage of both schemes is designable.
Key wordsoblivious transfer designated verifier efficiency
CLC numberTP 918. 2
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Rabin O.Exchanges Secret by Oblivious Transfer [R]. Cambridge, MA: Computer Science Lab, Harvard University, 1981.Google Scholar
- Brassard G, Crepeau C, Robert J M. Information Theoretic Reductionn among Disclosure Problems[C]//Proeeding of 27 th IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, Washington: IEEE Press, 1986:168–173.Google Scholar
- Naor M, Pinkas B. Oblivious Transfer and Polynomial Evaluation [C]//Proceeding of the 31th Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, New York: ACM Press, 1999:245–254.Google Scholar
- Tzeng Wenguey. Effccient 1-out-of-n Oblivious Transfer Schemes [C]//Proceeding of Public-Key Cryptography 2002, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2002:159–171.Google Scholar
- Mu Yi, Zhang Junqi, Varadharajan Vijay. Mout of n Oblivious Transfer [C]//Proceedings of the 7 th Australasian Comference on Information Security and Privacy, LNCS 2384, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2002:395–405.Google Scholar
- Chu Chengkang, Tzeng Wenguey. Efficientk-out-ofn Oblivious Transfer Schemes with Adaptive and Non-Adaptive Queries [C]//Proceedings of Public-Key Cryptography 2005, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2005:169–181.Google Scholar
- Naor M, Pinkas B. Oblivious Transfer with Adaptive Queries [C]//Proceedings of Advances in Cryptology-Crypto99, LNCS 1666, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1999:573–590.Google Scholar
- Kilian J. Founding Cryptography on Oblivious Transfer Scheme [C]//Proceeding of the 30 th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computation. New York: ACM Press, 2004:663–672.Google Scholar