A threshold scheme under peer-to-peer network
- 26 Downloads
Resource sharing among peers is one of important application in Peer-to-Peer(P2P) network. Inexistence of server makes P2P network to be a less trustable tool for property owners to distribute their resource. In order to protect intelligent property, reputation management strategy is adopted in many P2P network. As long as a P2P network reputation strategy is confirmed, application designer can employ a special detailed distribution scheme to fulfill content distribution within the net. Shmir (k, n) threshold scheme, for example, is an encryption scheme to enhance the distribution security of this kind of design. (k', n) threshold scheme is a new tool similar to Shmir scheme is proposed in this paper. The new scheme based on polynomial expansion and its security is decided by the one way function used in the secret distribution procedure. The scheme efficiency and its features as well as comparison between new and Shmir scheme are also discussed in this paper.
Key words(k, n) threshold scheme P2P (k', n) threshold scheme reputation management CLC number TP 309
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clark D. Face-to-Face with Peer-to-Peer Networking [J].IEEE Computer, 2001,34(1):18–21.Google Scholar
- Cornelli F, Damiani E, Vimercati S D C,et al. Choosing Reputable Servents in a P2P Networks[C]//Proceedings of the 11th World Wide Web Conference. Honolulu, Hawaii, May, 2002: 376–386.Google Scholar
- Kamvar S D, Schlosser M T, Molina H G. EigenRep: Repulation Management in P2P Networks[C] //Proceedings of the Twelfth International World Wide Web Conference. Budapest: ACM Press, 2003:123–134.Google Scholar
- Park C, Kurosawa K. New ElGamal Type Treshold Signature Scheme[J].IEICE Transactions on Foundational Electronic Communications and Computer Science, 1996,E79-A (1):86–93.Google Scholar
- Gennaro R, Jarecki S, Krawczyk H,et al. Robust Threshold DSS Signature[C] //Proceedings of Cryptology. Berlin: Springer, 1996: 354–371.Google Scholar
- Pedersen T P. Non-Interactive and Information-Theoretic Secure Verifiable Secret Sharing[C] //Advances in Cryptology-Crypto' 91. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1991:129–140.Google Scholar
- Xie Yumin, Shi Feng, Kamran M. Implement M-PE Scheme with Strict Prime Number[J].Wseas Transactions on Computers, 2006,5(6):1118–1123.Google Scholar
- Chen Xiaofeng. Recelpt Free Electronic Voting Based on Semi-Trusted Model[J].Chinese Journal of Computers, 2003,26(5):557–562(Ch).Google Scholar