The mechanism about key and credential on trusted computing platform and the application study
- 31 Downloads
Trusted Computing technology is quickly developing in recent years. This technology manages to improve the computer security and archive a trusted computing environment. The core of trusted computing technology is cryptology. In this paper, we analyze the key and credential mechanism which is two basic aspects in the cryptology application of trusted computing. We give an example application to illustrate that the TPM enabled key and credential mechanism can improve the security of computer system.
Key wordstrusted computing trusted platform module (TPM) key management credential
CLC numberTP 309
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Schechter S E, Greenstadt R A, Smith M D. Trusted Computing, Peer-To-Peer Distribution, and the Economics of Pirated Entertainment [C]//The Second Annual Workshop on Economics and Information Security, College Park, Maryland, May, 2003.Google Scholar
- Trusted Computing Group.Trusted Computing Platform Alliance (TCPA) Main Specification Version 1. 1b [R]. New York: TCG, 2003.Google Scholar
- ISO/IEC.Information Technology-Open Systems Interconnection-Evaluation Criteria for Information Technology [S]. New York: Standard ISO/IEC 15408, 1999.Google Scholar
- Trusted Computing Group.TPM Main Part 1 Design Principles, Specification Version 1.2 [R]. New York: TCG, 2006.Google Scholar
- Trusted Computing Group.TPM Main Part 2 TMP Structures, Specification Version 1.2 [R]. New York: TCG, 2006.Google Scholar
- Foster I, Kesselman C, Tsudik G,et al. A Security Architecture for Computational Grids [C]//5th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. Washington: ACM press, 1998:83.Google Scholar
- Lorch M, Basney J, Kafura D. A Hardware-secured Credential Repository for Grid PKIs [C]//Proc of 4th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid. New York: IEEE Press, 2004:640.Google Scholar
- Mao W. Daonity Specification Part I Design. [EB/OL]. [2006-02-20].https://forge.gridforum.org/project/tcrg.Google Scholar
- Jason R J M, González N E D. Privacy and Trusted Computing [C]//Proceedings of the 14th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications. New York: IEEE Press, 2003:383.Google Scholar