A trusted host's authentication access and control model faced on user action
- 24 Downloads
The conception of trusted network connection (TNC) is introduced, and the weakness of TNC to control user's action is analyzed. After this, the paper brings out a set of secure access and control model based on access, authorization and control, and related authentication protocol. At last the security of this model is analyzed. The model can improve TNC's security of user control and authorization.
Key wordstrusted computing trusted network connection host control host authentication
CLC numberTP 305
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hardjono T. TCG Infrestructure Working Group Reference Architecture for Interperability (Part I) Specification Version 1. 0[DB/OL]. [2005-11-16].https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/specs/1IWG/IWG Architecture vl 0 rl. pdf. Google Scholar
- Hardjono T. TCG Trusted Network Connect, TNC Architecture for Interoperability Specification Version 1. 0 [DB/OL/. [2005-05-03].https://www.trustedcomputinggroup. org/specs/IWG/IWG Architecture_vl_0_rl. pdf. Google Scholar
- De Laat C, Gross G, Gommans L,et al. Generic AAA Architecture[DB/OL]. [2005-11-02].http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2903.txt.Google Scholar
- Brickell E, Camenisch J, Chen Liqun. Direct Anonymous Attestation [C].Proceedings of the 11th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), October 2004, Washingtion DC, USA: ACM Press, 2004:132–145Google Scholar
- Harkins D. Carrel D. The Internet Key Exchange (IKE). RFC2409[DB/OL.]. [2005-11-02].http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2409.txt Google Scholar
- Blake Wilson S, Nystrom M, Hopwood D,et al. Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions[DB/OL]. [2005-11-02].http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3546.txt Google Scholar
- IEEE802, Port-Based Network Access Control[S],IEEE Std 802. 1X-2001, June 2001.Google Scholar
- Aboba B, Blunk L, Vollbrecht J,et al. PPP Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) [DB/OL]. [2005-11-02]. http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3784.txtGoogle Scholar