A new ID-based proxy multi-signature scheme from bilinear pairings
- 43 Downloads
ID-based public key cryptosystem can be a good alternative for certificate-based public key setting. This paper provides an efficient ID-based proxy multi-signature scheme from pairings. In the random oracle model, we prove that our new scheme is secure against existential delegation forgery with the assumption that Hess's scheme-1 is existential unforgeable, and that our new scheme is secure against existential proxy multi-signature forgery under the hardness assumption of the computational Diffie-Hellman problem.
Key wordsID-based signature proxy multi-signature ID-based proxy multi-signature bilinear pairings provable security
CLC numberTN 918 TP 309
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Shamir A. Identity-based Cryptosystems and Signature Schemes.Advances in Cryptology—CRYPTO'84 (LNCS 196). Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1984. 47–53.Google Scholar
- Boneh D, Franklin M. Identity-Based Encryption From The Weil Pairing.Advances in Cryptology—CRYPTO'01 (LNCS 2139). Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2001. 213–229.Google Scholar
- Cha J C, Cheon J H. An Identity-based Signature from Gap Diffie-Hellman Groups.Public Key Cryptography—PKC 2003 (LNCS 2567). Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2002. 18–30.Google Scholar
- Hess F. Efficient Identity Based Signature Schemes Based on Pairings.Selected Areas in Cryptography-SAC 2002 (LNCS 2595). Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2002. 310–324.Google Scholar
- Zhang F, Kim K. Efficient ID-based Blind Signature And Proxy Signature from Bilinear Pairings.ACISP 03 (LNCS 2727). Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2003. 312–323.Google Scholar
- Mambo M, Usuda K, Okamoto E. Proxy Signatures for Delegating Signing Operation.3rd AC-Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS'96). New York: AC-Press, 1996. 48–57.Google Scholar