Web application comprehension based on dependence analysis
- 25 Downloads
Many research indicate a lot of money and time are spent on maintaining and modifying program delivered. So the policies to support program comprehension are very important. Program comprehension is a crucial and difficult task. Insufficient design, illogical code structure, short documents will enhance the comprehensive difficulty. Developing Web application is usually a process with quick implementation and delivery. In addition, generally a Web application is coded by combining mark language statements with some embedded applets. Such programming mode affects comprehension of Web applications disadvantageously. This paper proposes a method to improving understanding Web by dependence analysis and slice technology.
Key wordsWeb application comprehension program dependence hyper graph pogram slicing
CLC numberTP 311
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen H P.Research on the Techniques of Software Reverse Engineering. Northwestern Polytechnical University: Dissertation for the Doctor’s Degree of Philosophy, 2001, 13–29.Google Scholar
- Kumar L. Software Comprehension and Program Slicing. Concordia: Computer Science at Concordia University, Canada, 2001.Google Scholar
- Xu J, Liu Q B. Design of HTML File Parser: Principle, Algorithm and Application.Mini-Micro System, 2001,22 (11): 1378–1381.Google Scholar
- Chen Z Q, Xu B W. An Approach to Analyzing Dependency of Concurrent Programs.Proceedings of the Second Asia-Pacific Conference on Quality Software, Hong Kong, China, 2000, 39–43.Google Scholar
- Chen Z Q, Xu B W. Dependency Analysis Based on Dynamic Slicing for Debugging.Wuhan University Journal of Natural Science, 2001,6(1–2): 405–409.Google Scholar
- Zhao J J, Chen J D, Ushijima K. Slicing Concurrent Logic Programs.Proceedings of Second Fuji International Workshop on Functional and Logic Programming, Japan, 1997. 143–162.Google Scholar
- Weiser M. Program Slicing.IEEE Trans Software Engineering, 1984,16(5): 498–509.Google Scholar
- Zhao J J, Chen J D, Ushijima K. Static Slicing of Concurrent Objec-Oriented Programs.Processing of the 20th IEEE Annual International Computer Software and Application Conference, Seoul, Korea, 1996. 312–320.Google Scholar
- Larsen L D, Harrold M J. Slicing Object-Oriented Software.Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Software Engineering, Berlin, Germany, 1996. 495–505.Google Scholar
- Claude B. Hyper Graphs-Combinatories of Finite Sets. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2002. 1–5.Google Scholar