The refinement algorithm consideration in text clustering scheme based on multilevel graph
- 28 Downloads
To construct a high efficient text clustering algorithm the multilevel graph model and the refinement algorithm used in the uncoarsening phase is discussed. The model is applied to text clustering. The performance of clustering algorithm has to be improved with the refinement algorithm application. The experiment result demonstrated that the multilevel graph text clustering algorithm is available.
Key wordstext clustering multilevel coarsen graph model refinement algorithm high-dimensional clustering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Han E H G, Kumar V.Clustering in a High-Dimensional Space Using Hypergraphy Models [Technical Report]. Department of Computer Science of University of Minnesota. 1997.Google Scholar
- Hendrickson B, Leland R. An Improved Spectral Graph Partitioning Algorithm for Mapping Parallel Computations. [Tech Rep] SAND 92-1460, Albuquerque. NM: Sandia National Laboratories. October 1993.Google Scholar
- Karypis G. Aggarwal R. Kumar V.et al.. Multilevel Hypergraph Partitioning: Application in VLSI Domain.Proceedings ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference. Washington, 1997.526–529.Google Scholar
- Inderjit S D, Dharmendra S M.Concept Decompositions for Large Spare Text Data using Clustering [Technical Report]. Kluwer: Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2003.Google Scholar
- Bruce H, Robert L. A Multilevel Algorithms for Partitioning Graphs [Technical Report]. SAND93-1301 Sandia: Sandia National Laboratories. 1993.Google Scholar