Cavernous lymphangioma in a 20-day-old child
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsLymphangioma Innominate Vein Double Outlet Right VENTRICLe Cystic Hygroma Left Innominate Vein
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bill, A.H. and Sumner, D.S. (1965), Unified concept of lymphangioma and cystic hygroma.Surg Gynaec. and Obst. 120, 79.Google Scholar
- Dargeon, H.W. (1960). Tumours of Childhood. A Clinical Treatise. New York,Harber Medical. Division of Harper and Row p. 29.Google Scholar
- Harkins, GA. and Sabiston, D.G. (1930). Lymphangioma in infancy and childhood.Surgery,4, 811.Google Scholar
- Patten, B.M. (1953). Human Embryology.McGraw Hill Book Company, New York. p. 649.Google Scholar
- Rosenquist, G.J., and Wolfe, D.C. (1968). Lymphangioma of bone.J. Bone and Joint Surg. 50-A, 158.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1975