Drugs in the treatment of diarrheas
Symposium on Diarrheal Disorders
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsShigellosis Giardiasis Paralytic Ileus Acute Diarrhea Temephos
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dupont HL, Hornick RE: Clinical approach to infectious diarrhea. Medicine 32: 265, 1973Google Scholar
- 2.Fingl E, Freston JW: Antidiarrheals and laxatives—a changing concept. Clin Gastroenterology 8: 16, 1979Google Scholar
- 4.Chandresekharan R, Kumar V, Murthy B, Walia, BNS: Carbohydrate intolerance with acute diarrhea and its complications. Acta Pediatr 16: 449, 1977Google Scholar
- 5.Vaughan VC, Mckay RJ, Behrman RE: Diarrhea.In Textbook of Pediatrics XI edn. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia. 1979. p. 710Google Scholar
- 6.Aggarwal RC, Panhotra BR, Walia BNS: (unpublished observations) 1979Google Scholar
- 7.Eichenwald HE, McC Cracken H: Antimicrobial theraby in infants and children. J Pediatr 93:35, 1978Google Scholar
- 8.Harnies JT, Dupont HI, Hornick RB: Fecal leucocyte in diarrheal illness. Ann Int Med 76: 697, 1978Google Scholar
- 9.Gall DC, Hamilton JR: Infectious diarrhea in infants and children. Clin Gastroenterology 6: 431, 1977Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1980