Serial peripheral interface communication between MCU EM78P447A and RF reader IC MF RC530
- 128 Downloads
A significant method in the way the MCU EM78P447A manipulates the RF reader IC MF RC530's functions used in RF IC card application is presented. In this paper, RF reader IC MF RC530's SPI compatible interface is introduced. The kernel technologies including SPI connection, software design, register initiation, request-response between the reader IC and the MCU, authentication and the proper format of the key are explained. Adopting the serial peripheral interface is the innovation in the paper. The SPI communication mode proves feasible and precise. Furthermore, in the way we avoid the abuse of parallel interface.
Key wordsRF card RF reader IC MF RC530 security key MCU EM78P447A SPI communication
CLC numberTP 368. 1 TP 273.5
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wang Ai-ying.Smart Card Technology. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2000 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Huang Ji-wu. The Features of Microcontroller EM78P447 and Technique of Port Connection with I2C Series Bus.Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, 2000,5(4): 461–463.Google Scholar
- Huang Yong.Research on Application of MCU EM78P447 Beijing: Bupt Press, 2002 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Philips Semiconductors. Mifare MF RC530 User Manual.http://www.semiconductors. philips. com/M057420.pdf 2001, 2001-12-12.Google Scholar
- Zhang Ming. Research in the Contactless Smart Card (RF) and the Reader IC.http://www.fibmcu.com/mifare/zm.htm, 2004-01-10.Google Scholar
- Li Xiang,Research and Practice in Smart Card. Beijing: Bupt Press, 2003 (Ch).Google Scholar