Rehospitalization rates and function levels of patients discharged to a comprehensive community support system
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsOutpatient Service Mental Hospital Function Level Rehospitalization Rate Vocational Rehabilitation Service
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bachrach, Leona, L.DEINSTITUTIONALIZATION: AN ANALYTICAL REVIEW AND SOCIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE. Washington, D.C.: DHEW Publication No. (ADM) 76-315, 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.Gruenberg, E.M.; Turns, Danielle, M. Epidemiology, Chapter 6.1 in Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, A. Freedman, H. Kaplan and B. Sadock (Eds.) Vol. 1, 2nd Edition, Williams & Wilkens Co., 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.New York State Office of Mental Health, Statistics Bureau, personal communication, 8/18/80 and 9/9/80.Google Scholar
- 7.Special Report. Alternatives to Mental Hospital Treatment. Highlights from a Conference in Madison, Wis. Hospital & Community Psychiatry 27: 186–192, March, 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.Zwerling, Isreal. Community Treatment of Schizophrenia inTHE DISORDERS OF THE SCHIZOPHRENIC SYNDROME, Leopold Ballak (Ed.), Basic Books, 1979.Google Scholar
© Association of Mental Health Administrators 1972