Does grading of PEM according to the Harvard standard need a change
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsHead Circumference American Child Indian Child Growth Standard Malnourished Child
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Report of Nutrition Subcommittee of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics. Ind Ped 9: 360, 1972Google Scholar
- 2.Vijayraghavan K, Singh D, Swaminathan MC: Height and weight of well nourished Indian school children. Ind J Med Res 59: 648, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.Habitch JP, Martorell R, Yarbrough C, Malin RM, Klein RE: Height’ weight standards for presehool children how relevant are ethnic differences in growth potential? Lancet 1: 611,1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Vijayraghavan K, Sastry JC, Jindal I: Growth performance of well to do Hyderabad children—a follow up study. Ind J Med Res 62: 117, 1974.Google Scholar
- 5.Waterlow JC, Buzidna R, Kellen W, Lane JM, Nichaman, MZ, Tanner JM: The presentation and used height and weight data for comparing the nutritional status of groups of children under the age of 10 years. Bull WHO 55: 498, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.Seeane N, Latham MC: Height and weight standards for pre-school children. How relevant ate ethnic difference in growth potential ? J Trop Ped Enviren Health 17;98, 1972.Google Scholar
- 7.Reddy V: Significance of growth failure in malnourished children. J A II M S 3: 73,1978.Google Scholar
- 1.Stuart HC and Stevenson SS: Physical growth and development. Text Book of Pediatr. Waldo E Nelson, 7th Ed, WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia, 1959Google Scholar
- 2.BanikDatta ND, Krishna R, Mane SIS, Lila Raj and Taskar AD: A Longitudinal study of physical growth of children from birth upto 5 years of age in Delhi Indian J Med Res 58: 135, 1970Google Scholar
- 5.BanikDatta N D, Sushila Nayar, Krishna R. and Lila Raj: The effect of nutrition on growth of pre-school children in different communities in Delhi. Indian Pediatr 9: 460 1972Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1982