Simulation of the RCS range resolution of extremely large target
- 37 Downloads
The high frequency hybrid technique based on an iterative Physical Optics (PO) and the method of equivalent current (MEC) approach is developed for predicting range resolution of the Radar Cross Section (RCS) in the spatial domain. We introduce the hybrid high frequency method to simulate range resolution of the extremely large target in the near zone. This paper applies this method to simulate the range resolution of the two 1 m×1 m plates and the ship. The study improves the spced of simulating the range resolution of the extremely large target and is prepared for the application of the extrapolation and interpolation in the spatial domain.
Key wordsnear-zone extremely large target Radar Cross Section (RCS) range resolution
CLC numberTN 955 2
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Asoke K B.High-Frequency Electromagnetic Techniques: Recent Advances and Applications. New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1995.Google Scholar
- Andrade L A, Nohara E L, Peixoto G G,et al. Backscattering Analysis of Flat Plate and Dihedral Corner Reflectors Using PO and Comparison with RCS Measurements in Anechoic Chamber.Microwave and Optoelectronics Conference, Proceedings of the 2003 SBMO/IEEE MTT-S International, 2003,2(2): 719–724.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Pelosi G, Toso G, Martini E. PO Near-Field Expression of a Penetrable Planar Structure in Terms of a Line Integral Antennas and Propagation.IEEE Transactions on, 2000,48 (8): 1274–1276.Google Scholar
- Sarkar T K, Las Heras F. An Iterative Spherical Near-Field to Far-Field Emissions and Source Reconstruction Using the Equivalent Current Approach.Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2001 IEEE International Symposium on, 2001,1: 395–398.Google Scholar
- Li Jian-jin, Miguet S. Z-Buffer on a Transputer-Based Machine.Distributed Memory Computing Conference, 1991, Proceedings, The Sixth, 1991,1: 315–322.Google Scholar
- Hu Jin-Lin, Chan Chi Hou, Lin Shi-Ming. RCS Computation of Jet Engine with Complex Termination Based on Multi Plate Z-Buffer Algorithm.Microwave Conference, 1999 Asia Pacific, 1999,3(30): 781–784.Google Scholar