Function of rural settlement complex ecosystem in mountain area: A case study of Raosi Village of Zuogong county, Tibet
Using energy analysis, the quantifying evaluation and study method on production, living and ecology functions and their sustainability of rural settlement ecosystem in mountain area is established with these energy index such as export of labor and products, export of water resource, internal energy reserve, energy consumption for human living, net energy of ecosystem function and net internal reserve. Taking rural settlement Raosi Village in Hengduan Mountains as a case study, and on the basis of the synthetic research into the ecological process of the complex ecosystem, the study shows that energy costs of production, human living and ecology functions are separately taking 1.36%, 13.59% and 85.05% of the gross ecosystem functions, and the exertions of production and human living functions are close to a high-point state on the present using level of energy in the settlement. The study also shows that the most important function of a rural settlement in mountain area is its ecological rather productive function.
Key wordsmountain area rural settlement complex ecosystem ecosystem function energy analysis
CLC numberX 171. 1 Q 988
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liu Shaoquan, Chen Guojie, Chen Zhijian. Ecological and Environmental Warning on Rural Habitat Ecosystem—A Case Study of Group 5 of Cizhu Village in Wanxian City [J].Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2001,21(2):295–301 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Chen Guojie, Wang Qing, Chen Yong,et al. 2003Bulletin on Mountain Development in China [M]. Beijing: The Commercial Press, 2004 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Daily G C.Nature's Service: Societal Dependence on Natural Ecosystems, [M]. Washington D C: Island Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- Ouyang Zhiyun, Wang Xiaoke, Miao hong. A Primary Study on Chinese Terrestrial Ecosystem Services and Their Ecological-economic Values [J].Acta Ecologica, Sinica, 2001,19(5): 607–613 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Chen Zhongxin, Zhang Xinshi. Evaluation of Ecosystem Services in China [J].Scientific Bulletin, 2000,45(1):17–22 (Ch)Google Scholar
- Changdu Station of Weather of Tibet, Communication Cartography Institute of Chongqing University.Climate Resources Atlas for Agriculture and Stockbreeding in Changdu, Tibet [M]. Chengdu: Chengdu Atlas Press, 1991 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Changdu Station of Weather, Changdu Committee of Science and Technology, Changdu Association for Science and Technology, Tibet.Climate in Changdu, Tibet [M]. Chengdu: Sichuan Science and Technology Press, 1992 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Lan Shenfang, Qin Pei, Lu Hongfang.Energy Method of Eco-economic Systems Analysis [M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2002 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Yan Maochao, Odum H T. Energy Analysis of Aco-economic System in Tibet and Its Sustainable Development [M].Journal of Natural Resources, 1998,13(2):116–125 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhang Yaohui, Lan Shengfang, Chen Feipeng. Energy Analysis of Agriculture in Hainan Province [J].Rural Eco-Environment, 1999,15(1):5–9 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhou Jilun, Wang Rusong.Study Methods and Cases on City Eco-Economic System [M]. Shanghai: Fudan University Press, 1990 (Ch).Google Scholar