Pre-stressed rope reinforced anti-sliding pile
- 98 Downloads
Pre-stressed rope reinforced anti-sliding pile is a composite anti-sliding structure. It is made up of pre-stressed rope and general anti-sliding pile. It can bring traditional antisliding pilés retaining performance into full play, and to treat with landslide fast and economically. The difference between them is that the pre-stressed rope will transfix the whole antisliding pile through a prearranged pipe in this structure. The working mechanics, the design method and economic benefit are studied. The results show that the pre-stressed rope reinforced anti-sliding pile can treat with the small and middle landslides or high slopes well and posses the notable advantage of technology and economic.
Key wordspre-stressed rope anti-sliding pile composite anti-sliding structure
CLC numberTU 476
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ministry of Construction P. R. China.Basic Design Criterion of Architecture Base (GB5007-2002) [M]. China Architecture & Building Press, 2002 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Yan E' chuan, Tang Huiming.Stability Evaluation and Utilization of Engineering Rock Body [M]. China University of Geosciences Press, 2002 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Xia Xiong, Zhou Depei. Application of Prestressed Anchorrope and Groundsill to Slope Stability [J].Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2002,23(2):242–245 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhou Depei, Wang Jiansong. Design Method of Retaining Pile With Prestressed Cable [J].Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002,21(2):247–250 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zeng Yunhua, Zheng Mingxin. Force Distribution Rule of Retaining Piles with Prestressing Cables [J].Journal of East China Jiaotong University, 2003,20(2):15–18 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Liu Junyong, Wu Dejun, Mao Yuan. The Application ofm Method in Resolving Internal Force and Displacement of Elastic pile [J].Shanxi Architecture, 2005,31(20):83–84 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Qin Jianshe, Song Li. Modification of “m” Method for Deep Excavation [J].Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2004,21(4):67–70 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Lu Gang, Li Xiangguo. Finite Difference Method Based on “m” Method for Calculation of Internal Forces of Deep Foundation Retaining Pile [J].West-China Exploration Engineering, 2004,16(7):4–6 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Dai Zihang, Peng Zhenbing. Finite Difference Method Based on “m” Method of Internal Forces Calculation of Stabilizing piles [J].Journal of Central South University of Technology (Natural Science), 2001,32(5):461–464 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Wu Hengli.Composite Stiffness Theory and Biparameter Method for Laterally Loaded Pile's Calculation (second edition) [M]. China Communications Press, Beijing, 2000 (Ch).Google Scholar