Web service description and discovery based on semantic model
A novel semantic model of Web service description and discovery was proposed through an extension for profile model of Web ontology language for services (OWL-S) in this paper. Similarity matching of Web services was implemented through computing weighted summation of semantic similarity value based on specific domain ontology and dynamical satisfy extent evaluation for quality of service (QoS). Experiments show that the provided semantic matching model is efficient.
Key wordsWeb service service description service discovery semantic model quality of service (QoS)
CLC numberTP 393
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Christensen E, Curbera F, Meredith G,et al. Web Services Description Language (WSDL) 1. 1 [EB/OL]. [2001-03-15].http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl. Google Scholar
- Dong Xin, Halevy A, Madhavan J,et al. Similarity Search for Web Services [C]//Proceedings of the 30th VLDB Conference. Toronto, Canada, Aug, 2004.Google Scholar
- Martin D, Burstein M, Hobbs J,et al. OWL-S: Semantic Markup for Web Services [EB/OL]. [2004-11-22].http://www.w3.org/Submission/OWL-S/.Google Scholar
- Castillo J, Trastour D, Artolini C. Description Logics for Matchmaking Services [EB/OL]. [2001-10-30].http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2001/HPL-2001-265.pdf. Google Scholar
- Paolucci M, Kawamura T, Payne T,et al. Semantic Matching of Web Services Capabilities [C]//proceedings of the International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC'02), Sardinia, Italy, June 2002.Google Scholar
- Zhou Chen, Chia L, Lee B. Service Discovery and Measurement Based on DAML-QoS Ontology [C]//Special Interest Tracks and Posters of the 14th International Conference on World Wide Web. Chiba, Japan, May 2005.Google Scholar
- Yao Tianshun, Zhu Jingbo, Zhang Li,et al. Natural Language Understanding—One Kind of Study Making Machine Know Human Languages [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. 2002: 35 (Ch).Google Scholar