Stabilization of ionization due to two color laser fields
- 15 Downloads
We examine the excitation dynamics of a model atom excited by a two commensurate (the fundamental and second harmonic) intense laser fields. We investigate that one can easily stabilize the quantum wave packet through suppression of photodetachment by changing the laser intensity and the relative phase between the two colors.
KeywordsStabilization ionization two-colour wave packet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M Gavrila (ed.)Atoms in intense field, (Academic Orlando, 1992)Google Scholar
- [6c]V Prasad, B Sharma and M Mohan,Zeit Fur. D36, 47 (1996)Google Scholar
- D A Telnov, J Wang and S I Chu,Phys. Rev. AS1, 4797 (1997)Google Scholar
- E A Volkov and A M Popov,JETP 78 (6), June 1994Google Scholar
- J H Eberly, R Grobe, C K Law and Q Su, inAtoms in intense radiation fields, edited by M Gavrila (Academic Press, Orlando, 1991)Google Scholar