Studies on hetero-macrocyclic polyether (X VII) the synthesis of selena-aza crown ethers
- 52 Downloads
A series of selena-aza-crown ether is condensed by 1,5-bis (p-tosylsulphonylamino)-3-selena-entane with ditosylates or dihalides in K2CO3/DMF or NaH/DMF. The yields are about 30%–60%.
Key wordssynthesis selena-aza crown ether
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Batchelor R J, Einstein F W B, Gay I D,et al. The syntheses,77Se CP-MAS solid state NMR spectra & Crystal structure of adducts of the selenium coronnd, 1, 5, 9, 13-tetraselenacyclohexadecane, with copper (I) trifluoromethane sulfonate and mercury (II) cyanide.J Organomet Chem, 1991,411(1–2): 147–157CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Xu H S, Li W P, Liu X F. Syntheses of selena-crown ethers and their complexing properties.Youji Huaxue, 1993,13 (1): 52–57(Ch)Google Scholar
- 9.Li W P, Liu X F, Lu X R. Studies on heteromacrocyclic polyether (IV) The Synthesis of Diselenacrown ethers and its platinum complex as well as its catalytic behavior in hydrosilylation.Chin Chem Lett, 1994,5(1): 49–50(Ch)Google Scholar
- 11.Li W P, Liu X F, Xu H S. Studies on heteromacrocyclic polyether (VII). Synthesis of selena-crown ether and its complex.Huaxue Xuebao, 1994,53(11): 1082(Ch)Google Scholar
- 13.Frank G. On the synthesis of taurine.J Am Chem Soc, 1936,58(11): 191–192Google Scholar
© Springer 1999