Synthesis of glucoside compounds of ferrocenyl phenols and their antianemic activity
- 26 Downloads
Six glucoside compounds have been synthesized by means of phase-transfer catalytic method and deacetylation from the starting material ferrocene. Their structures have been confirmed by elementary analysis, IR,1HNMR and MS. The antianemic activities of some compounds have also been tested. Results indicate that these glucoside compounds possess the antianemic activities and therefore, the further study is well worth making.
Key wordsferrocenyl phenol glucosidic bond antianemic activity ferrocenyl derivatives organometal glucoside compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yan Yaofeng, Ye Suming, Zhang Wenwen,et al. Ferrocene derivatives having biological activities.Huaxue Tongbao, 1995,5:24–31Google Scholar
- 3.Guo Maolin, Yang Pin, Zhao Chungui,et al. The inhibition of FcT on the biosynthesis of DNA in ehrlich ascites cancer cells.Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities. 1995,16(8):1177–1179Google Scholar
- 7.Lemeux R V.Method in carbohydrate chemistry. New York Academic Press Inc. 1993,2:221–223Google Scholar
- 8.Liu Huiying, Fu Shali, Yang Zhenhai,et al. Investigation of glucoside compounds as plant-growth regulators.Journal of Wuhan University (Natural Science Edition), 1992,38:73–77Google Scholar
- 9.Liu Huiying, Yang Zhenhai. Synthesis of tetra acetyl glucosyl esters of the phenoxyacetic and their bioloical activity.Chemical Agent, 1994,16(3):151–155Google Scholar