Early child development—physiological aspects and effects of deprivation
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsBrain Growth Early Child Development Kwashiorkor Protein Energy Malnutrition Maternal Deprivation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Casler, L. (1961). Maternal deprivation. A critical review of the literature.Monog Soc. Res. Chila Develop. Serial No.80,26, 2.Google Scholar
- Dobbing, J. (1970). Undernutrition and developing brain. Relevance of animal models to human problem.Ameur. J. Dis. 120, 411.Google Scholar
- Macfarlane, J.A. All factors in the development of social preferences in the human neonate. Parent Infant Ineraction.CIBA Foundation 1975.Google Scholar
- Patten, R.G., Gardner, L. (1962). Influence of family environment on growth. The syndroe of maternal deprivation,Pediatrics,30, 957.Google Scholar
- Rinde, R.A. Simpson, MJA, 1975. Qualities of mother infant relationship in monkeys. Parent Infant interaction.CIBA Foundation.Google Scholar
- Yarrow, L.J. (1966). Quoted by Brecken Ridge, M.E. and Vincent E.L. in Child DevelopmentW.B. Saunders Company.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1979