Explicating the normative content of economic theory
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsNormative Content Economic Agent Normative Nature Normative Commitment Neoclassical Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dewey, John.Theory of Valuation. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1939.Google Scholar
- Hudson, W. D., ed.The Is-Ought Question. London: Macmillan, 1969.Google Scholar
- Kuhn, Thomas. “Objectivity, Value Judgement, and Theory Choice.” InThe Essential Tension: Selected Studies in Scientific Tradition and Change. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1977.Google Scholar
- —.The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, 2nd ed. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1970.Google Scholar
- Mackie, J. L.Ethics, Inventing Right and Wrong. Harmondsworth, Middlesex: Pengin, 1977.Google Scholar
- Prior, A. N.Logic and the Basis of Ethics. Oxford, 1949.Google Scholar
- Samuels, Warren J. “An essay on the nature and significance of the normative nature of economics.”Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Spring 1988, 10 (3), 347–354.Google Scholar
© Springer 1989