Single epoch GPS deformation signals extraction and gross error detection technique based on wavelet transform
- 21 Downloads
Wavelet theory is efficient as an adequate tool for analyzing single epoch GPS deformation signal. Wavelet analysis technique on gross error detection and recovery is advanced. Criteria of wavelet function choosing and Mallat decomposition levels decision are discussed. An effective deformation signal extracting method is proposed, that is wavelet noise reduction technique considering gross error recovery, which combines wave-let multi-resolution gross error detection results. Time position recognizing of gross errors and their repairing performance are realized. In the experiment, compactly supported orthogonal wavelet with short support block is more efficient than the longer one when discerning gross errors, which can obtain more finely analyses. And the shape of discerned gross error of short support wavelet is simpler than that of the longer, one. Meanwhile, the time scale is easier to identify.
Key Wordsnoise single epoch GPS deformation signal Mallat algorithm gross error detection gross error recovery
CLC NumberP228. 42 P207
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Yongqi, James L (1998) Development of the methodology for single epoch GPS deformation monitoring[J].Journal of Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping, 23(4):324–328 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Ran Qiwen (2001) Theory and application of wavelet transform and mark Fourier transform[M]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 148–152 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Yuan (2001) Wavelet analysis and non-linear wavelet estimation of time sequence charge point [M]. Beijing: China Statistics Publishing House (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Marr D (1998) Theory of vision calculation [M]. Beijing: Science Publishing HouseGoogle Scholar
- Mallat S G (1989) A theory for multi-resolution signal decomposition: the wavelet representation [J].IEEE Trans PAMI, 117:674–693Google Scholar
- He Jun, Yu Yalun (1997) Wavelet analysis and its application to signal processing[J].Journal of University of Science and Technology, 4(3):49–53Google Scholar
- Zheng Zhizhen (2001) Wavelet transform and Matlab toolbox application [M]. Beijing: Earthquake Press (in Chinese)Google Scholar