On RPC model of satellite imagery
- 117 Downloads
The RPC model has recently raised considerable interest in the photogrammetry and remote sensing community. The RPC is a generalized sensor model that is capable of achieving high approximation accuracy. Unfortunately, the computation of the parameters of RPC model is subject to the initial of the parameter in all available liteature. An algorithm for computation of parameters of RPC model without initial value is presented and tested on SPOT-5, CBERS-2, ERS-1 imageries. RPC model is suitable for both push-broom and SAR imagery.
Key WordsRPC model rigorous sensor mode satellite imagery
CLC NumberP237. 3 TP751. 1
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dial G (2000) IKONOS satellite mapping accuracy [C]. ASPRS, Washington D CGoogle Scholar
- Grodecki J (2001) IKONOS stereo feature extraction: RPC approach[C]. ASPRS, St. LouisGoogle Scholar
- Tao C V, Hu Yong (2001) A comprehensive study of the rational function model for photogrammetric processing[J].Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 67(12): 1347–1357Google Scholar
- Gong Danchao, Zhang Yongsheng (2003) The solving and application of rational function model[J].Journal of Institute of Surveying and Mapping, 20 (1):39–42Google Scholar
- OGC (1999) The OpenGIS abstract specification, topic 7: the earth imagery case[OL]. http://www. opengis.org/ public/abstract/99-107. pdfGoogle Scholar
- Zhang Guo (2005) Rectification for high resolution remote sensing image under lack of ground control points[D]. Wuhan: Wuhan UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Kampes B (2006) Delft object-oriented radar interferometric software user's manual and technical documentation[OL]. http://enterprise, geo. tudelft nl/doris/Google Scholar
- Dial G, Grodecki J (2002) Block adjustment with rational polynomial camera models[C]. ACSM-ASPRS Annual Conference, Washington D CGoogle Scholar