Design of the urban land grading information system
- 108 Downloads
This paper discusses the urban land grading system based on the self-developed GIS software. The system establishes the system template, the relevant data structure and the empirical formulas of the affecting factor and economic data of land use. Besides, the system can calculate the service radius, sum and land grade automatically. Furthermore, it can do statistics and query on various land information and show the result of land grading with spatial and attribute data. This paper illustrates the result by giving an example of the commercial land grading of the urban area of Wuhan City by the urban land grading system.
Key wordsGIS urban land grading information system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Ministry of Land & Resource (2000) Regulation of urban land grading. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang S, Li H (1998) The research of the general model of the urban land grading and evaluation.China Land Science, 3 (28) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Song Q, Yang X (1997) The land information. Beijing: The Publishing House of Surveying and Mapping. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Ni S (1999) The generality of the land types and the land evaluation. Beijing: The Higher Education Publishing House. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Yan X, Lin Z J (1999) The urban land evaluation. Beijing: The Publishing House of Renmin University of China. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu Y L (1993) Urban land grading. Conferences for Remote Sensing and GIS, Wuhan.Google Scholar
- 7.Peng W (1997) Automated generalization in GIS: [Ph.D Thesis]. The Netherlands: Wageningen Agricultural University (and ITC).Google Scholar
- 8.Sen Z L (1997) Land management science. Wuhan: The Publishing House of Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang S L (1999) Cadastral management in the context of digital earth. The International Symposium on Digital Earth, Beijing. (in Chinese)Google Scholar