Nutritional management of acute diarrhea
Symposium: Management of Acute and Persistent Diarrhea
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsDiarrhea Energy Density Acute Gastroenteritis Nutritional Management Acute Diarrhea
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nutritional management of acute diarrhea in infants and children. Subcommittee on Nutrition and Diarrhea Disease Control/Committee on International Nutritional Program/Food and Nutrition Board/ Commission of Life Sciences/National Research Council. National Academy Press, Washington DC, 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.Program for diarrhea disease control. WHO Annual Report 1989: WHO/CDD/90.34.Google Scholar
- 6.Programme for diarrheal disease control. WHO Interim Programme Report 1990. WHO/CDD/91.36.Google Scholar
- 7.Recent advances in research on feeding during and after acute diarrhea. WHO/CDD/DDM/85.2 pp 1–9.Google Scholar
- 11.Maugdal DP, Wansbrough Jones MH, Lambert HP. Slow vs rapid introduction of milk in infant gastroenteritis.Gut 1983; 24 A977–979Google Scholar
- 16.Brown KH. Appropriate diets for the rehabiltation of malnourished children in the community setting.Acta Pediatr Scand 1991; Suppl: 374.Google Scholar
- 17.Soyabased formula in the treatment of infantile diarrhea.Am J Dis Child 1977; 127: 374–378.Google Scholar
- 18.Guidelines for management of diarrhea in children.Report of IAP task force on diarrhea. Indian Academy of Pediatrics, 1991.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1991