Necessary and sufficient conditions for the lower semicontinuity of certain integral functionals
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsSingular Point Lower Semicontinuity Weak Topology Lebesgue Point Equivalent Inte
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Ambrosio,New semicontinuity results for integral functionals, to appear on Rendiconti dell'Accademia Nazionale delle Scienze detta dei XL.Google Scholar
- C. Benassi—A. Gavioli,Some results about relaxation of integral functionals, to appear on Atti Sem. Mat. Fis. Univ. Modena.Google Scholar
- G. Buttazzo—G. Dal Maso,Γ-limits of integral functionals, J. Analyse Math.,37 (1980).Google Scholar
- A. Gavioli,A lower semicontinuity theorem for the integral of the Calculus of Variations, Atti Sem. Mat. Fis. Univ. Modena,31 (1982).Google Scholar
- A. Grothendieck,Espaces vectoriels topologiques, S. Paulo, Brazil (1958).Google Scholar
- R. T. Rockafellar,Integrals which are convex functionals, Pacific J. Math.,24 (1968), pp. 597–611.Google Scholar
- R. T. Rockafellar,Integral functionals, normal integrands and measurable selections, Lecture Notes in Mathematics,543 (1976).Google Scholar
© Università degli Studi di Ferrara 1988