Enzymatic synthesis of gallic acid esters
- 163 Downloads
Esters of gallic acid were synthesized by enzymatic means using tannase fromAspergillus niger. Alcohols ranging from C1 through C12 and diols from C3 through C6 were tested and found to form esters in the presence of the enzyme.
Index EntriesEnzymatic synthesis, of gallic acid esters synthesis, enzymatic, of gallic acid esters gallic acid esters, enzymatic synthesis of esters, enzymatic synthesis of gallic acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Parthasarathy, N., and Bose, S. M. (1976),Acta Biochim. Pol. 23, 293.Google Scholar
- 3.Armitage, R., Bayliss, G. S., Grahamshaw, J. W., Haslam, E., Harworth, R. D., Jones, K., Rogers, H. J., and Searle, T. (1961).J. Chem. Soc. 1842.Google Scholar
- 4.Haslam, E., Harworth, R. D., Mills, S. D., Rogers, H. J., Armitage, R., and Searle, T. (1961),J. Chem. Soc. 1836.Google Scholar
- 5.Harworth, D., Jones, K., and Rogers, H. J., (1958),Proc. Chem. Soc. 8, 000.Google Scholar
- 6.Haslam, E., and Stangroom, J. E., (1966),Biochem. J. 99, 23.Google Scholar
- 7.Macrae, A. R., (1983),J. Oil Chem. Soc. 60, 24BA.Google Scholar
- 8.Takaharu, M., Sawamura, N., Hashimoto, Y., and Wataru, H. (1983), European Patent Application Number 81300938.8, June 3, 1983.Google Scholar
- 9.Hallian, P. J., and Macrae, A. R. (1982), European Patent Application 02802265.2, April 6, 1982.Google Scholar