Report of a case
- 15 Downloads
A case of Letterer-Siwe disease with the unusual features of massive splenomegaly, marked hepatic fibrosis and a leucoerythroblastic picture in the peripheral smear, is reported.
KeywordsChronic Myeloid Leukemia Histiocytosis Peripheral Smear Xanthomatosis Massive Splenomegaly
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Batson, R., Shapiro, J., Christie, A. and Ruley, H.D. (1955). Acute non-lipid disseminated reticulo-endotheliosis.Amer. J. Dis. Child. 90, 323.Google Scholar
- Freud, P., Plachta, A., Speer, F. and Luhby, A.L. (1954). Leukemic xanthomatosis.Amer. J. Dis. Child. 85, 43.Google Scholar
- Lichtenstein, L. (1953). Histiocytosis X.Arch. Path. 56, 84.Google Scholar
- Ibid. (1964). Histiocytosis X. Further observntions of pathological and clinical importance.J. Bone & Jt. Surg.46, 76.Google Scholar
- Wintrobe, M.M. (1967). Clinical Hematology, 6th Edition.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1971