Status of DAΦNE and KLOE
The e+ e− Φ-factory DAΦNE is now under construction at the Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati of the INFN. DAΦNE has been designed primarily forCP violation measurements and other symmetry studies. The general purpose detector, KLOE, being built for performing this physics program, is described and its current program is discussed.
PACS 11.30.ErCharge conjugation, parity, time reversal, and other discrete symmetries
PACS 13.20.EbDecays of K mesons
PACS 06.60Laboratory procedures
PACS 07.07General equipment and techniques
PACS 01.30.CcConference proceedings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Vignola G.,Proceedings of the Workshop on Physics and Detector for DAΦNE, Frascati, 1991, edited byG. Pancheri, p. 1;G. Vignola,Proceedings of the XXVI International Conference on High Energy Physics, Dallas, 1992, edited byJ. R. Sanford,AIP Conf. Proc., No. 272 (1993).Google Scholar
- KLOECollaboration,A General Purpose Detector for DAΦNE, Preprint LNF-92/019, April 1, 1992.Google Scholar
- KLOECollaboration,The KLOE Detector, Technical Proposal, LNF-93-002 (IR), January 1993.Google Scholar
- KLOECollaboration,The KLOE Central Drift Chamber, LNF Report LNF-94, 1994.Google Scholar
- Grancagnolo F., with the KLOEChamber Group,Vienna Wire Chamber Conference, 1995.Google Scholar