Weak neutral current effects in e+e− annihilation with polarized beams
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).For a review on this subject, see, for example,C. H. Llewellyn Smith:An introduction to renormalizable models of weak interactions and their experimental consequences, CERN preprint Ref. TH 1710 and references therein.Google Scholar
- (2).Gargamelle Collaboration:Phys. Lett.,46 B, 138 (1973).Google Scholar
- (3).For a review on the relevance of e+e− annihilation in testing gauge theories, seeG. V. Dass:Testing gauge theories in e+e− experiments, DESY preprint 73/40 (August 1973);R. Gatto:Weak effects in e+e− colliding-beam reactions, talk presented at theTopical Seminar on Weak Interactions, June 1973, Miramare (Trieste), Abstract I.C. 73/133.Google Scholar
- (5).For a general treatment of this problem, seeN. M. Avram andD. M. Schiller:Information content of beam polarization in e+e−→multihadrons, DESY preprint 73/47 (October 1973).Google Scholar
- (10).N. Christ, F. J Farley andH. G. Hereward:On the feasibility of colliding-beam experiments with longitudinally polarized electrons, Columbia University preprint CO-2271-16.Google Scholar
© Società Italiana di Fisica 1974