A study of growth pattern in the first year of life in Surat (South Gujarat)
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsHead Circumference Total Weight Gain Bombay City Indian Infant American Infant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Indian Council of Medical Research. (1968). Growth and Physical Development ef Indian Infants and Children Part 1.I.C.M.R. New Delhi.Google Scholar
- Khanduja, P.C., Agrawal, K.N. and Taneja, P.N. (1967). Growth study in the first year of life on optimal nutritional conditions.Indian Pediat,4, 203.Google Scholar
- Mehta, K. and Merchant, S.M. (1972). Physical growth of children in the first year of life in higher and lower socio-economical classes of Bombay city.Indian Pediat. 9, 751.Google Scholar
- Mehta, M.J., Pawar, R.G. and Betkerur, U.N. 1972. Infant feeding habits in Surat city.Indian Pediat. 9, 290.Google Scholar
- Nelson, W.E. (1969). Text Book of Pediatrics. 9th ed.Saunders, Philadelphia.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1973