Coherent states of nonstationary soliton potentials
- 20 Downloads
With the help of a nonstationary Darboux transformation, we have obtained a system of coherent states for the potential which is a solution of the Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation. We have determined the measure realizing expansion of unity with respect to these states. We have constructed a holomorphic representation of the state vectors and the ladder operators for the discrete basis of the Hilbert space of solutions of the Schrödinger equation.
KeywordsSoliton Hilbert Space Coherent State Free Particle Darboux Transformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.A. M. Perelomov, Generalized Coherent States and Their Application [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.E. L. Ince, Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], GONTI-NKTP-DNTVU, Kharkov (1939); G. Darboux, Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci.,94, 1456 (1882).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Bagrov and B. F. Samsonov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,109, 1105 (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.B. F. Samsonov, Yadern. Fiz.,59, No. 4, 753 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.V. E. Zakharov, S. V. Manakov, S. P. Novikov, and L. P. Pitaevskii, Soliton Theory: The Inverse Problem Method [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar