D-Meson production by neutrinos
- 24 Downloads
We have arrived at the form of the fragmentation function of the charmed quark with the help of quark-parton model and Regge phenomenology. We took into consideration the theoretical prejudice that the pion multiplicity increases logarithmically with energy. We would like to reproduce this relation in the case of charmed hadrons. The fragmentation function of the charm quarks derived here seems to be compatible with neutrino-Ne scattering.
PACS 12.90Miscellaneous theoretical ideas and models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. A. Rapides:SLAC Report,220 (1979).Google Scholar
- R. P. Feynman:High Energy Collisions (Stonybrook Conference Report, 1969).Google Scholar
- H. Fritzsch: Ref. TH 2699-CERN (1979).Google Scholar
- B. K. Pal:Nat. Acad. Sci. Lett.,2 (1969) andProg. Theor. Phys.,63, 696 (1980).Google Scholar
- D. H. Perkins:Summer Institute on Particle Physics,35 (1978).Google Scholar