Deformation of a precipitation-hardenable Cr-Cu sintered powder composite
Mechanical Behavior Communications
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsLiquid Metal Embrittlement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. H. Krock and L. A. Shepard:Trans. TMS-AIME, 1963, vol. 227, p. 1127.Google Scholar
- 2.G. F. Hurley: Ph.D., Thesis, Mass. Inst. of Technol., 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Hansen:Constitution of Binary Alloys, p. 524. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1958.Google Scholar
- 4.W. Koster and W. Knorr:Z. Metallk., 1954, vol. 45, p. 350.Google Scholar
- 5.W. R. Hibbard and E. W. Hart:J. Metals, 1955, vol. 7, p. 200.Google Scholar
- 6.R. H. Krock: Modern Composite Materials, L. D. Broutman and R. H. Krock, eds, Ch. 16, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, 1967.Google Scholar
© The Metallurgical Society of American Institute of Mining, Mitallurgical and Petroleum Engineers, Inc., and American Society for Metals 1971