From beeching to Woolf
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsLegal Profession Special Pleader Present Attempt Borough Council Royal Assent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.W. Ashburner,Principles of Equity (1902), 23, as quoted by Lord Diplock inUnited Scientific v. Burnley Council  A. C. 904 at 924H-925A.Google Scholar
- 3.United Scientific Holdings Ltd. v. Burnley Borough Council  A. C. 904 at 925 (HL).Google Scholar
- 4.Federal Commerce & Navigation Co. Ltd. v. Molena Alpha Inc.  1 Q.B. 927 at 974G.Google Scholar
- 5.For a history of the Commercial Court, see A. Colman and V. Lyon,The Practice and Procedure of the Commercial Court (London: Lloyd's of London Press Ltd., 1995, 4th. ed.), Chapter 1.Google Scholar
- 7.“Licensed Conveyancing: the New Legislation”, inCurrent Law Statutes Annotated Reprints (London: Sweet and Maxwell, 1985), 1.Google Scholar
© Deborah Charles Publication 1997