KeywordsSpastic Paralysis Cumin Fundus Examination Tuberculin Test Ankle Jerk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Adiga PR, Rao SLN and Sharma PS. Some structural features and neurotoxic action of a compound from L. sativus seeds.Curr Sci 1963;32: 153Google Scholar
- 2.Schuchardt B. Zur Geschichte and Gasuistik des.Lothyrismus Deutsch Arch Klin Med 1886-87;40: 312Google Scholar
- 3.Sleeman WH in “Rambles and recollections of an Indian Official, 1884Google Scholar
- 5.Lathyrism a preventable paralysis.Indian Council of Medical Research 1983Google Scholar
- 6.Selye H. Lathyrism.Revue Cavad de Biol 1957;16: 1Google Scholar
- 7.Stockman R. Lathyrism.J Pharm Expther 1929;37: 43Google Scholar
- 8.Ahmed K, Jahan K. Prevention is easy, cure is possible.Future 1983–84 winter 9Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1988